Railway RRB Group D Physical Test 2018 – Railway PET Call Letter 2018 Physical Test Details Medical Exam Date - RRB Group D Physical Test Details for Male & Female.
Railway RRB Group D Physical Test 2019 PET Admit Card/ Call Letter Download
रेलवे भर्ती बोर्ड परीक्षा (RRB) ने ग्रुप डी के पदों पर हुई परीक्षा का परिणाम जारी - CHECK LINK
Check RRB Group D Result / Scorecard 2019 PET Status
Railway Recruitment Board is planning to organize written test in the month of May-June 2018 for 62097 posts of Group D at various exam centres across the country.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
The short listed candidates will have to qualify PET for final selection for the posts of group D. PET will be of qualifying nature and no marks will be added to prepare final list of selected candidates for the posts of Group D in RRC. Call letters will be sent to the short listed candidates by posts / courier / available on official zone website of RRC. PET will be conducted for two categories i.e. male and female.
- Male candidates will have to run for a distance of 1000 meters in 4 (four) minutes and 15 seconds in one chance or
100 meters with 35 KG weight in 2 (two) minutes in one chance
- Female candidates will have to run for a distance of 1000 meters in 5 (five) minutes and 40 seconds in one chance or
100 meters with 20 KG weight in 2 (two) minutes in one chance
Note - Equal merits will be clarified by age criteria.
Requirements for Railway RRB Group D PET Call Letter – Remember Points
- PET must bring three copies of recent coloured passport size photographs without coloured glasses.
- No candidates are allowed to attend PET without Call Letters/Admit cards of PET.
- No uniform is required for PET. No candidates are allowed to participate in PET wearing underwear.
Note – No interview will be conducted for short listed candidates
3rd Stage – Medical Examination cum Document verification
The medical fitness test will be conducted to check the category of eye distance visibility (eye vision) of candidates with standard required for selection of employee by Railway Administrative experts.
The candidate selection will be made on the basis of 30% more (extra) than the required for the selection of the post. However, they are considered for empanelment only if there is shortfall in empanelment from the main list.
Final Selection is based on the written examination and PET followed by the verification of the documents. The selection is made on the basis of the performance in written exam of RRB. No further interview is needed to be conducted for selection of suitable candidate. The qualified candidates must qualify a Medical fitness test conducted by Railway Administration and final verification of original documents and community certificate along with verification of character of individual candidates.
Short listed/ Selected candidates are required to bring computer generated online application, result print, original documents (10th, DMC, Cast certificate –If applicable etc.) and one set of self-attested of all the documents to the venue of . 10th Certificate is used for Age Proof. Candidate must bring at least one Address proof i.e. PAN Card, Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Voter card or Driving License. Candidates are advised to bring two extra colored recent passport size photograph (same as pasted on computer generated application form) required for application form or other document requirements. Candidate must bring Caste/PWD/EXS certificate to claim for seat available for reserve category. If the candidate is an employer of any organization then it is mandatory to bring original as well as photocopy of NOC (No Objection Certificate) with them.
List of Documents required for Verification
- Print out of the application form
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
- Photo Identify Proof such as adhar card, voter card ID etc
- 10th Mark-sheets & certificates
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
Download Links -