RSMSSB 1736 Pharmacist Recruitment 2018 – RSMSSB Pharmacist Admit card 2018 Exam Date Result/ Merit List Interview Letter - www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
RSMSSB Pharmacist Admit Card 2019 Exam Date Hall Ticket Available at www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
RSMSSB Pharmacist Online Form 2018 Important Dates
Advertisement date: 14.08.2018
Start date of online form: 14.08.2018
Last date to apply online form: 27.08.2018
Last date to pay application fee: 27.08.2018
Last date for correction/ Editing in Application Form: 27.08.2018
Exam Date: 09.09.2018
Admit Card Release date: In the first week of September 2018
Result/ Scorecard date: September 2018
Final Result Date:
RSMSSB Pharmacist Admit card/ Result / Merit List 2018 Latest News & Updates –
On 14.08.2018 – The online apply link will be activated on 16th August 2018.
Name of Organization: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board
Name of Post: Pharmacist
· TSP: 198
· Non TSP: 1538
Age Limit as on 01/01/2019: 18-40 years
· Graduation in Pharmacist with Registration in Council
· Hindi language, Devnagri Lipi and Rajasthani Culture Knowledge
· Rs.450/- for General / OBC Creamy Layer
· Rs.350/- for OBC Non-creamy layer
· Rs.250/- for SC / ST
· Rs.300/- Charge for Editing in Online Application Form
Mode of Application: Online only
Selection Process: Written Test and Interview
Advertisement Release date: 16th August 2018
Opening date of online application form: 16th August 2018
Closing date of online application form: 15th September 2018
Last date to take print out of application form: 15th September 2018
Exam Date: October / November 2018
Admit Card Release Date: September 2018
Official website: http://www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/
Process to Apply Online for RSMSSB 1736 Pharmacist Recruitment 2018
The process for submitting application form will be discussed after the activation of Apply online link on official website. Before applying online form, the candidates are required to have the following documents –
Documents to be required at the time of filling online application form-
1. Scanned Copy of Recent Passport size Photographs in JPEG
2. Scanned Signature in JPEG
3. Class X/ Matriculation Mark sheet
4. Class XII/ Intermediate Mark sheet
6. Graduation in Pharmacy Mark sheet
7. Caste Certificate (if applicable).
8. Aadhar Card
9. Mobile number
10. Email ID
11. Council Registration ID
13. Income certificate (if applicable).
Precautions while filling online RSMSSB Pharmacist Application Form 2018
· Registration number and password need to be noted for the further communication such as roll number, result and interview letter.
· Don’t do Spelling Mistakes. So use 10th mark sheet to fill name, father name & mother name in the application form.
· Use net banking for online payment.
· Photograph should be old and must be recent within a month, not blur, not wear cap & goggle. White background will be preferred.
· Neat and clean signature on white piece of paper with black / blue ball point pen will be preferred.
Direct Downloading Links