BPSSC Bihar Police Driver DET Admit Card 2018 – BPSSC Driver DET Hall Ticket 2018 DET Exam Date - Bihar Police Driver PET / Physical Test Date 2018 Schedule - www.bpssc.bih.nic.in
Bihar Police Driver DET Admit Card 2018 Driving Test Call Letter Available at www.bpssc.bih.nic.in
Bihar Police Driver Online Form 2018 Important Dates
Advertisement date: 21.02.2018
Start date of online form: 21.02.2018
Last date to apply online form: 23.03.2018
Last date to print complete application form: 30.06.2018
Exam Date: 10th June 2018
Result Declaration date: 20.08.2018
PET Date: October/ November 2018
DET (Driving Test) Exam Date: 05 Jan 2019
DET Call Letter Date: In the first week of Jan 2019
DET Call Letter Date: In the first week of Jan 2019
Bihar Police Driver DET Admit Card/ Call Letter 2018 Latest News & Updates –
Latest News (12.11.2018) - Bihar Police has declared PET PST Driver result on today and announced the tentative exam schedule for the driving test which may be held in the month of January 2019.
BPSSC DET Call Letter may be available in the first week of Jan 2019 on the official website. The link is provided in the end of the page.
Latest news (20.08.2018) - About 5 times candidate than the number of vacancies have
been called for physical Efficiency Test. The roll number wise list of
successful candidates in the written exam and called for PET have been provided
in the end of the page.
Physical Efficiency Test – 5 times candidates will be called for Physical test
Efficiency Test Date: October 2018
Physical Efficiency Test –
· Running- 1.6 Km in 07 Minute
· High Jump- 3 Feet 6 Chance
· Long Jump- 10 Feet
· Gola Fek- 16 Pound Weight through 14 Feet
· Running- 1 Km. in 07 Minute
· High Jump- 2 Feet 6 Chance
· Long Jump- 7 Feet
· Gola Fek- 12 Pound Weight through 8 Feet
The physical Efficiency Test will be organized in the
month of October 2018. The date of physical Efficiency Test or the information
regarding this will be provided on the official website or newspaper. No intimation
will be sent by post to the shortlisted candidates.
Bihar Police Driver PET Result will be available about a
week before the commencement physical test.
Bihar Police will release online Admit Card about 15-18 days before exam to be held in 2018 at various centers for the posts of Constable (Driver).
Those candidates who had applied for these posts and waiting for their Bihar Police Driver Call letter 2018; they can download it from direct link given at the end of the page.
Selection Process – Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam (Pre & Mains)
1st Stage – Written test – 100 marks
Date of Exam- 10th June 2018
Admit Card date – In the last week of May 2018
Written Test Exam Pattern-
1. General knowledge –
2. Mathematics –
3. Hindi -
4. English –
5. Trade related theory –
Time duration – 2 hours
Mode of Exam – Offline/ OMR Sheet based
· Type of Exam – Objective
· Paper – MCQ
· Medium of Exam – English/ Hindi
· Total – 100 questions/ 100 marks
· Use Blue/ Black ball point pen to fill circle in OMR Sheet.
Test Question Level – 10th Standard
Exam Centres –
Negative Marking – Not applicable
Qualifying Marks – 30% for all categories (UR/ Gen/ BC/ SC/ ST / Others)
The purpose of written test is to qualify the candidates for physical test only. No marks will be added in final merit list.
Process to download Bihar Police Constable Driver Admit Card 2018
· Go to official website.
· Click on Admit Card link and enter your registration and date of birth/ password.
· Press submit button and take a print out of it for future use.
The qualifying cut off marks –
· For General/ UR – 40%
· For BC/ OBC – 35%
· For SC/ ST – 33.5%
4th Stage – Medical cum Document Verification –
- 10th , 12th , Graduation DMC, Age proof like school leaving certificate or any other, Photo identity proof like Pan Card (Specially), Voter Card ID etc.,
- Final Result Merit List Copy, Service Agreement (Duly Filled & Signed), National Pension Scheme Form (NPS Form- duly filled & signed), Address proof i.e. Ration Card, Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter card or Driving License.
- Two extra colored recent passport size photograph (same as pasted on computer generated application form),
- Caste/PWD/EXS certificate to claim for seat available for reserve category
· Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe Certificate OBC certificate
· Domicile certificate
· Experience certificate if any
- Any other Relevant document that candidate mentioned at the time of application for these posts.
Three Steps for Downloading Bihar Police Driver DET Admit Card 2018
1. Go to the official website www.bpssc.bih.nic.in
2. Go to the Download Segment column and click on ‘Download Driver/ Fireman PET Admit Card’ link given at the left bottom of homepage of website. Enter your to be registration number, DOB, Gender and verification code (displayed in the image).
3. Click on the button given as ‘Download PET Admit Card’.
The Driver PET Admit card will be available on official website of Bihar Police.
Those candidates who have applied for this post and are waiting for their online admit card, result, answer keys, physical test, document verification; they can download or check the related latest information from the link given in the below table.
You can bookmark us (www.sscexamtricks.com) through single click or via keyboard keys Ctrl+D in order to get the latest related information.
In case of any doubt, query or confusion, candidate can ask us by dropping comment in the comment box given in the end of the page. SscExamTricks.com Team pay full attention to resolve your query.
Direct Downloading Links
|DET Call letter||DET Admit Card|
PET Call Letter