HARTRANS Driver Final Result - Haryana Roadways Driver Final Merit List Contract Basis – HARTRANS Roadways Heavy Vehicle Driver Selection List Selection Process - www.hartrans.gov.in
HARTRANS Driver Final Result 2018 Available at www.hartrans.gov.in
Haryana Roadways Driver Recruitment Important Dates
Advertisement date: 18.10.2018
Start date of offline form: 18.10.2018
Last date to apply offline form: 25.10.2018
Last date to print complete application form: 25.10.2018
Driving Test Date:
Driving Test Result Release Date:
Final Result Date:
HARTRANS Driver Result/ Result Latest News & Updates –
Name of Organization: Director General State Transport Haryana
Name of Post: Heavy Vehicle Driver & Conductor
Total Posts: 1409 (Driver – 504 Posts)
Name of Post: Heavy Vehicle Driver
Age Limit : 21-42 years
· 10th pass + Heavy Driving License
· License should be 10 years old
· Should not be colour blind (see notification)
· General / OBC : Rs.0/-
· SC / ST : Rs.0/-
· PWD: Rs.0/-
Mode of Application: Online
Selection Process: Written Test
Haryana Roadways Driver (Heavy Vehicle) Final Selection List 2018 Selection Process
HARTRANS Selection Process
The final selection process for Haryana Roadways Heavy Vehicle Driver posts will be comprised Eligible candidates will be engaged through a selection process, which comprises of shortlisting based on merit and experience, driving proficiency test (Dug Test, Zigzag Test, Road Test etc.) and an interview. of few steps or stages which need to be qualified for final appointment joining of the candidate.
This stages are discussed as -
1. Driving test
The eligible applicants will be called for driving proficiency test in which the following tests will be conducted in order to check the driving skills of the applicant.
1. DUG Test
2. ZIG / ZAG Test
3. 8-Shape Test (for both forward and reverse)
4. Road driving test
· The engagement will be on contract basis for 3 months.
· Only applicants who have been experience more than 3 years of heavy transport vehicle are eligible to apply for the Haryana Roadways driver post.
· Applicants are required to attach self-attested photocopies of document has an advertisement with application form.
· The original certificate should not be enclosed with application form.
· All the documents should be self-attested.
· Candidate can apply in one application for one post or multiple application in one or two or more reports will not be considered and his application will be cancelled.
· The applicant should clearly write the name of Host on the envelope and send it through the registered post to the following address -
· General manager Haryana Roadways, respective concern depot where you want to apply for these posts.
Three Steps for Downloading Haryana Roadways Driver Final Result 2018
1. Go to the official website
2. Go to the Download Segment column and click on ‘Download Haryana Roadways Heavy Vehicle Driver Result’ link given at the left bottom of homepage of website. The result is available in PDF File.
3. Click on the button given as ‘Download Driver Contract Basis Final Result/ Selection List’. Download the list and check your name, father name and date of birth. Take printout of the result page for future requirements.
The HARTRANS Heavy Vehicle Driver Result will be available on official website of Haryana Roadways.
Those candidates who have applied for this post and are waiting for their online Result, Driving Test, document verification; they can download or check the related latest information from the link given in the below table.
You can bookmark us (www.sscexamtricks.com) through single click or via keyboard keys Ctrl+D in order to get the latest related information.
In case of any doubt, query or confusion, candidate can ask us by dropping comment in the comment box given in the end of the page. SscExamTricks.com Team pay full attention to resolve your query.
Direct Downloading Links