Indian Air Force Group X Y Phase II Admit Card 2018 - IAF Airman Hall Ticket - Indian Air Force Group X Y Phase II Exam Date 2018 - Indian Air Force Group X Y Phase II Call Letter 2018 - www.airmenselection.gov.in.
Indian Air Force Group X Y Phase II Admit Card 2018 Batch 02/2019 Call Letter
Indian Air Force 2018-19 Batch 02/2019 Important Dates
Advertisement date: 16.06.2018
Start date of online form: 03.07.2018 at 09:00 AM
Last date to apply online form: 24.07.2018 at 11:59 PM
Last date to print complete application form: 24.07.2018
Phase I Exam Date: 13.09.2018 to 16.09.2018
Call Letter Release Date: In the first week of September 2018
Phase II Exam Date: November 2018
Phase II Call Letter Date: 11.10.2018
Appointment/ Joining Letter:
IAF Group X Y Call Letter 2018-19 Batch 02/2019 Latest News & Updates –
On 11.10.2018 – Indian Airforce group x y phase 2 call letter available now -
The good news current indian Air Force is released and call letter photo please to examination which has been scheduled to be held in the month of November 2018.
The exam date time and venue for phase 2 examination will be available on the admit card which can be downloaded by the candidate from login their account.
You are required to enter your email id and password same as given in the evening for verification code movie to download Indian Air Force Phase 2 examination call letter.
Note down the date time and venue of examination and read all the instructions provided in the application form.
Selection Process – Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam and physical test
1st Stage - Written Test-
· Type of Exam – Objective
· Paper – MCQ
· Medium of Exam – English/ Hindi
The written test will be held on 10th & 11th March 2018. The exam pattern will be –
For Airman Group X – Technical Trade:
· Syllabus Topics – will be from physics, chemistry, math of 12th Class
Type of Exam - Online·
Time duration – 1 hour
For Airman Group Y – Non-Technical Trade:
Two papers will be organized for IAF Airman Group Y Non-Technical Trade.
Time duration - 45 minutes
Both Group ‘X&Y’ Trades -
- Time duration - 85 minutes
- Syllabus English, Physics, and Mathematics as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA).
Paper I will be objective type whereas Paper II will be descriptive type.
Paper I – Objective type: The main points are -
· General English
· General Awareness
· Current Affairs
· Time duration – 40 minutes
2nd Stage - Descriptive/ Phase II Exam
Paper II – Descriptive type: The main points are -
· English Comprehensive
· Time duration – 35 minutesContact for any query –
Phone: 011-25699606 & 25694209 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
The list of documents required for applying online for application form –
· Colour photograph Size 10 KB to 50 KB with name, date of birth & date of photo on a black slate with light background clearly written on it with white chalk in capital letters.
· 10th , 12th DMC
· Left hand thumb impression image (Size 10 KB to 50 KB).
· Candidate’s signature image (Size 10 KB to 50 KB).
· Candidate’s parents (Father/Mother/Guardian) signature image (if candidate is below 18 years on the date of filling the online application)
· The mark sheet indicating marks in English subject (if applying on the basis of 3 Yrs Engineering Diploma qualification) in diploma or 12th/10th if English is not a subject in diploma.
· Aadhar Card Number
· Valid Email ID
· Mobile number
Note the following points before applying online for IAF Group X Y Application Form 2018-19 Batch 02/2019
· Browser session is set up to 20 Minutes time limit. Candidate filling the Registration Form will have to complete within this time.
· This application is for unmarried male candidates only.
· Before filling application candidate must have email id.
· Candidate minimum height should be 152.5 cm.
· Do not try and fill multiple application as it will lead to rejection of candidature at all the stage
· This Website is Best Viewed in Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
The final selection will be based on Written Exam & Physical Efficiency Test (PET).IAF Recruitment 2018 Batch 02/2019
Name of Post – Airman (Group X & Group Y)
Name of the Trades:
· Group X - Technical
· Group Y - Non-TechnicalEducational Qualification:
· Group X – Technical –
· 10+2 Pass with Mathematics, Physics and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.OR
· Three years Diploma in Engineering (50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in diploma)
· Group Y - Non-Technical - 10+2 Pass with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English &
Group Y - Non-Technical - For Medical Assistant with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.Age Limit: 14.07.1998 - 26.06.2002
Application Fees: Rs.250/- for category candidates
Starting date to apply online application form: 03.07.2018
Closing date to apply online application form: 24.07.2018
Official website - www.airmenselection.cdac.in.
Direct Downloading Links
Phase II Admit Card