Precautions for Online PAN Card Application Form - Best Way to Apply Pan Card Application – What to do or what not to do while applying PAN card form -
Online PAN Card Application Form: Precautions to Avoid Rejection
PAN Card Online Important Dates
Start date of online form: Any time
Last date to apply online form: Any time
When to Reach – 12-15 days on the address provided in the Aadhard card or in 14th column in the application form
From Where it sent: Pune/ Mumbai
PAN Card Online Form Important Points
Pan card is the most important document in order to open account in any of the bank in India.
· It would be tough to an account in the Bank if candidate do not have PAN card.
· Many candidates have applied PAN card as a fresh or in the form of correction in order to get the PAN card. This post would help them to take precaution before applying PAN card online.
· This post would tell how to check the status of PAN card, how to apply online as a fresh candidate, how to apply for PAN card of minor candidate, how to get lost PAN card or correct your pan card.
The points are discussed as follows -
a. The official amount for the PAN card is Rs.107.
b. The required documents are -
1. Aadhar card - Aadhar card must contain name date of birth and address correctly.
2. PAN Card application form duly filled and signed by the candidate.
3. Two recent coloured passport size photograph with white background.
4. One passport size photograph should be self-attested by the candidate (on the left side of photograph on the application form)
5. The signature should be clear and must be inside the box where they should be in the application form.
6. The candidates can make major in English or Hindi as per their Desire/want.
c. Aadhar Card must contain the correct date of birth as 01.01.2018 not only date of year etc. In this case your Aadhar card is not correct, then you can attach your 10th mark sheet as date of birth proof to application form.
d. No PAN card would be applied with husband name. Father name of candidate is mandatory for the PAN card.
e. The PAN card would be reach to the address mentioned in the aadhar card.
f. In case you want to receive your Aadhar card on any other address then you should provide the detail in the 14th column in the application form and attach the related documents to the application form.
g. You are required to self-attest the photo copies of documents which you are going to attach with application form.
How to check online PAN card status?
1. Go to the official website or click on the link in the table.
2. Let the type of application in the drop down list as PAN new change request.
3. Interview acknowledgement number PAN card slip starts with 1976..........
4. Enter the code given in the image.
5. Click on the submit button.
6. Status of PAN card number may be provided with the status of the application form. Note down the date of delivery of the PAN card in the PAN card status.
7. Take a printout for future requirements.
How to know your pan card number if application slip receipt lost
In case you lost your application sleep received and you are unable to retrieve your pan card number, this is me help you to get your pan card number. This page the link where you can send your details and know your pan card anyone without having PAN card receipt.
Requirement to know PAN card number -
1. Enter full name as mentioned in the application form
2. Phone number same as provided in the application form.
3. Aadhar card number
4. Enter the code provided in the image.
5. Click on the search button.
The online application form will be available on official website of Pan Card.
You can bookmark us (www.sscexamtricks.com) through single click or via keyboard keys Ctrl+D in order to get the latest related information.
In case of any doubt, query or confusion, candidate can ask us by dropping comment in the comment box given in the end of the page. SscExamTricks.com Team pay full attention to resolve your query.
Direct Downloading Links
Pan Card Status
Know your Pan Card
Verify your pan card