RBI Security Guard Result 2019 – RBI Security Guard Physical Test Merit List 2018 Cut Off Marks – RBI SG Scorecard Exam Pattern Syllabus - www.ibpsonline.ibps.in
RBI Security Guard Result 2019 Scorecard Available at www.ibpsonline.ibps.in
RBI SG Recruitment 2018-19 Important Dates
Advertisement date: 09.11.2018
Start date of online form: 09.11.2018
Last date to apply online form: 30.11.2018
Last date to make online payment: 30.11.2018
Last date to print complete application form: 30.11.2018
Written Date: Jan 2019
Result Release Date:
Physical Test Date:
PET Result/ Merit List Release Date:
RBI Security Guard Result/ Merit List 2018 Latest News & Updates –
The final selection process for RBI Security Guard in Various Banks will be written test and physical test.
· Type of Exam: Online
· Type of Question Paper: Objective
· Medium of Exam: MCQ
· Language of Exam: English & Hindi
· Total Questions : 100
· Total Marks : 100
· Test of Reasoning: 40Q/ 40M – Time – 30 minutes
· General English: 30Q/ 30M – 25 minutes
· Numerical Ability: 30Q/ 30M – 25 minutes
· Total: 100Q/ 100M
· Time duration – 80 minutes
· Negative Marking – Yes, 1/4 is applicable
· Qualifying Marks – Cut off Marks– Based on category wise scorecard/ marks obtained by the candidates
Physical Efficiency Test -
· 2.4 KM Run
· 5 Meter Shuttle in One Min
· Push Ups
· Sit Ups
· Candidates will have to pass with minimum prescribed mark in each subject.
· RBI Security Guard Physical Test Merit List of those candidates who are shortlisted for Physical Test on the basis of online test will be displayed on Bank’s website.
· RBI SG Merit Lists for physical test will be sent directly from the concerned Recruiting Office or shall be made available for downloading from the Bank’s website.
· Physical Test will be of qualifying nature.
· Candidates appearing for Physical test will have to produce a medical certificate from a medical officer not below the rank of Civil Surgeon/Asst. Surgeon certifying that the candidate is medically fit to undergo physical test.
Name of Organization: Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Name of Post: Security Guard in Various Offices
Total Posts: 270
Category wise Post Distribution:
· Gen: 151
· BC: 52
· SC: 30
· ST: 37
Age Limit (as on 01/11/2018): Max. 25 years
Eligibility: 10th pass (see notification)
· General / OBC : Rs.600/-
· SC / ST : Rs.100/-
· PWD: Rs.100/-
Opening date of online application form: 09th November 2018
Closing date of online application form: 30th November 2018
Three Steps for Downloading RBI Security Guard Result 2019
1. Go to the official website https://ibpsonline.ibps.in.
2. Go to the Download Segment column and click on ‘Download RBI SG Result’ link given at the left bottom of homepage of website. Enter your to be registration number, DOB, Gender and verification code (displayed in the image).
3. Click on the button given as ‘Download RBI SG Result’.
The Security Guard Result will be available on official website of RBI.
Those candidates who have applied for this post and are waiting for their online Result, result, answer keys, physical test, document verification; they can download or check the related latest information from the link given in the below table.
You can bookmark us (www.sscexamtricks.com) through single click or via keyboard keys Ctrl+D in order to get the latest related information.
In case of any doubt, query or confusion, candidate can ask us by dropping comment in the comment box given in the end of the page. SscExamTricks.com Team pay full attention to resolve your query.
Direct Downloading Links