KVS Clerk UDC LDC Admit Card 2018 - KVS Clerk LDC Skill Test Call Letter/ Hall Ticket 2018 - www.kvsangthan.nic.in.
KVS Clerk UDC LDC Skill Test Call Letter 2018 Available at www.kvsangthan.nic.inLatest News (12.12.2018) - KVS Clerk / LDC skill test call letter has been released now.
- Date of Skill Test: 17.12.2018
- Skill Test Admit Card Status: Available now.
Latest news on 24th April 2018 - KVS non teaching admit card for lower division clerk, hindi translator, Assistant, Librarian, Upper division clerk, stenographer grade 2, administrative officer, finance officer, assistant Commissioner, assistant engineer and duty Commissioner -
The latest news is that Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has released notice for exam date and date of admit card for the Computer Based test for the post of non teaching staff. KVS has been published on 13th February 2018 in which exam date which has been discussed as follows are provided.
KVS Clerk LDC UDC Final Result 2018 Appointment Letter
KVS Non teaching exam date -
1. Lower division clerk - 19th February to 23rd February 2018
2. Hindi translator - 19 February 2018
3. Librarian - 22nd February 2018
4. Assistant - 22nd February 2018
5. Upper division clerk - 23rd February 2018
6. Stenographer grade 2 - 23rd February 2018
7. Administrative officer - 26 February 2018
8. Finance officer - 26 February 2018
9. Assistant Commissioner - 26 February 2018
10. Assistant engineer - exam date to be announced shortly
11. Deputy commissioner - exam date to be announced shortly
The Computer Based test to be organised for Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan non teaching staff (KVS Non-Teacher Exam) will be organised from 19th February to 23rd February 2018 and 26 February 2018 for the various post of non teaching staff. The intimation for admit will provide on the registered email ID of the candidate which has been provided during submitting online application form.
The candidates have required to produce your username and password for downloading online admit card for computer Based test of KVS Non-Teaching Exam 2018.
In case of any doubt, the candidates can take help from the state wise facilitation centre from 18th February to 22nd February for the post of KVS LDC, UDC, Stenographer, assistant and Hindi translator in working time 10 a.m. to 12 noon.
Help desk - 1800 26 63091
Download Admit Card Notice for LDC, UDC and Other Posts
Skill Test Admit Card