SSC GD Constable 2021 All Links
SSC GD Constable Medical Admit Card 2021 –SSC GD DME Call Letter 2021 List of Documents required for Medical Test 2021 – SSC Constable GD Medical Examination Date & Venue Details
Latest News/ Updates:
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released latest notification advertisement for recruitment of the posts of Constable GD in CAPF Rifleman in BSF, CISF, CRPF, SSB, ITBP, Assam Rifle, SSF and NIA.
|SSC GD Constable Medical Exam Procedure|
The online applications are invited for various vacant posts in BSF, CISF, CRPF, SSB, ITBP, Assam Rifle, SSF and NIA on the official website.
SSC GD CONSTABLE MEDICAL EXAMINATION (DME)
STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION
Constable GD in CAPF, NIA, SSF, Assam Rifle
Scorecard/ Marks Links
Latest Updates Official Link
DME Call Letter Links
SSC GD DME Call Letter 2021 Medical Date & Venue Details
Staff Selection Commission will release Medical Admit Card for DME to be held soon various centers for the posts of Constable GD.
You will see the result to be announced on official website.
If you qualify the written test & physical test, you will be called for medical examination along with which may be held within the one or two months after the declaration of exam result.
The Medical Admit Card may be available about two weeks before the physical test date.
Those candidates who are going to attend medical exam; they can download SSC GD Constable DME call letter; they can download it from direct link given at the end of the page.
If you are qualify physical test, you will have to attend medical examination (DME).
List of Check up in Medical Examination –
· Eye Sight
· X-Ray chest-PA view
· Blood Haemoglobin (in gms)
· Test of routine Urine &
· Other Microscopic examination
GD Medical Exam Instructions and Document list required at the time of
SSC GD Admit Card for Medical Examination (DME) Latest New: The SSC GD Constable Result may be released with four list of about thousands of candidates will be shortlisted for medical examination (ME) and document verification (DV).
· The schedule of ME & DV will be available with in few days. The SSC GD Constable ME & DV is expected to be held within one month on the destination defined by the commission.
· The official notification of ME & DV schedule and call letters will be uploaded very soon.
SSC GD Constable Medical Examination Latest Pattern
Checking Eye sight:
· The minimum distant vision should be 6/6 and 6/9 of two eyes without correction i.e. without wearing of glasses.
· The candidate must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein or squint in eyes and they should possess high colour vision.
· They must be in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of the duties.
Checking Weight- The weight should be corresponding to height for all posts.
|SSC GD Medical Exam Process|
SSC GD Constable Document Verification Process
· SSC Constable GD medical exam will be followed by document verification of the shortlisted candidates. All original certificates brought by these candidates will be checked thoroughly.
· Candidates are advised to bring at one set of self-attested xerox of all original certificate at the time of document verification which may be submitted at the counter during the process.
· Candidate's name, father name in 10th, 12th, Graduation (if any) certificates will be matched with the information provided in online application form provided by the candidates and caste / community certificates will be verified by the official to claim any reservation seat.
You should go for review medical examination (RME)
You have to produce evidence about the error in decision of judgement in initial Medical Board/ Recruiting Medical Officer who examines you.
You can make appear for DME.
If your appeal is accepted by SSC CAPF Appellate Authority for Review Medical Examination (RME). You may be called again by CAPF RME Board for medical examination.
But, you should know that final decision will be taken by Review Medical Boards. No further appeal will be taken into consideration for the second medical test or Review Medical Exam.
The final selection process for Staff Selection Commission Constable GD in CAPF, NIA, SSF, Assam Rifle posts will be comprised of four steps or stages which need to be qualified for final appointment joining of the candidate.
This stages are discussed as -
1. Written test
2. Physical Test
3. Document verification
4. Medical examination
SSC Medicla Test Admit card will be available with document verification of the candidates.
It is mandatory to produce printout of online DME admit card at the time of attending any of these days without which the candidate will be sort out or removed from the selection process.
Documents to be required at the time of DME (Medical Exam) are discussed as below.
1. Recent Passport size Photographs (preferably white background with name & date of photo).
2. Scanned Signature (on white page with blue/ black pen).
3. Class X/ Matriculation Mark sheet and certificate.
4. Class XII/ Intermediate Mark sheet and certificate (if any)
6. Graduation Mark sheet (All three years) and Degree/Provisional (if any)
7. Caste Certificate (if applicable).
8. Aadhar Card (12-digit numbers)
9. Email ID (valid)
10. Mobile number for OTP verification
Staff Selection Commission has released notification for recruitment of the Posts of General Duty Constables and invited application form on official website www.ssc.nic.in.
The final selection process will be made on the basis of measuring performance in written test.
The rest of information like number of posts in each category, age limit, essential qualification, application fee and important dates can be checked here as short notification prepared from the advertisement.
SSC Constable GD Medical Exam Call Letter / Document Verification Admit Card
SSC GD Medical Admit Card: The medical exam is scheduled to be organized soon. It is well understood that the written exam qualified candidates are eagerly waiting for SSC GD Medical Admit Card.
The latest news is that SSC GD Medical Admit Card is going to be
available on the official website. The candidates should visit to the direct
link of regional websites to download their SSC GD Medical Admit Card. The
image given below describes the detailed information of SSC GD Medical exam.
SSC GD Constable Medical Admit Card Download: The good news is that SSC will upload Constable Medical Admit card on crpf.nic.in. The direct is given below to download their SSC GD Medical Call Letters here.
ADMIT CARD FOR MEDICAL CONSTABLE (GD) IN CAPFs/NIA/SSF AND RIFLEMAN IN ASSAM RIFLES EXAMINATION
SSC GD Constable Medical Exam & Document Verification Process: Now, Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has quick process to declare GD Constable result and which will be expected to be available within one or two months after PET/ PST.
The qualified candidates will be shortlisted for and called for medical examination / document verification to verify physical condition and originality of candidature of these aspirants.
The medical exam and document verification will be held collectively and predicted to be held as early as possible.
The latest news is that SSC GD Constable Medical Exam and Document Verification Admit card will be uploaded at least 7-10 days before the predefined date of ME & DV on the official website.
SSC GD Constable Medical exam Admit Card:
The date, time and venue will be mentioned in SSC Constable GD Medical Exam / Document Verification admit card. Candidates must remember following points before appearing in SSC Constable GD Medical Exam.
· No candidate can appear without SSC Constable GD Medical Exam Admit Card.
Late coming candidates can’t attend SSC Constable GD Medical Exam &
Documents Required at SSC GD Medical Exam:
Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate to prove age and educational qualification.
Domicile Certificate issued by competent authority. Certificate from serving Defense personnel Undertaking from Ex-Servicemen candidates regarding completion of engagement in Armed Forces.
(For ESM only) Caste Certificate in the format prescribed for seeking reservation/age relaxation Certificate from candidates who availed relaxation in height/chest measurement Certificate from District Collector/District Magistrate in respect of dependent applicants of riot victims as mentioned of the Notice Rozgar samachar/Employment news with Passport size latest photos.
For any query may be contacted on helpline no. 011-24368630
Those candidates who had applied for SSC Constable GD posts and waiting for last and final round of Medical Exam & Document Verification Admit card; they can download their admit cards from the direct link given in the end of the posts.
SSC GD Medical Exam Admit Card: The detailed Medical Exam (DME) will be organized by MHA / Coordinating CAPF / CRPF and will issue DME call letters with review medical examination (RME).
Now, the biggest news is that SSC GD Medical exam Admit card or SSC GD DME call letter will be uploaded within few days.
SSC will uploade result with additional lists (List1 & List 2) for both male and female candidates and under process of uploading SSC GD Constable Medical call letter which will be take few days more.
The written test qualified candidates can now download their call letters from regional website of SSC. The direct links are discussed with this page. Click on that link and get updated with the latest news on SSC GD Medical Exam Admit Card.
SSC GD Medical Exam Additional Candidates List: The latest news is that SSC may upload the additional list of male & female candidates for medical examination along with tentative schedule of medical test information has been uploaded on ssc.nic.in. Click on the direct link given here.
The SSC GD Constable Medical Exam Admit card will be available on official website of SSC.
Those candidates who have applied for this post and are waiting for their online admit card, result, answer keys, physical test, document verification; they can download or check the related latest information from the link given in the below table.
You can bookmark us (www.sscexamtricks.com) through single click or via keyboard keys Ctrl+D in order to get the latest related information.
In case of any doubt, query or confusion, candidate can ask us by dropping comment in the comment box given in the end of the page. SscExamTricks.com Team pay full attention to resolve your query.
1. Go to the official website www.ssc.nic.in.
2. Go to the Download Segment column and click on ‘Download Medical Exam Admit Card’ link given at the left bottom of homepage of website. Enter your to be registration number, DOB, Gender and verification code (displayed in the image).
3. Click on the button given as ‘Download SSC DME Admit Card’.