UPHESC ASSISTANT PROFESSOR Exam 2015 Admit Cards - UPHESC ASSISTANT PROFESSOR Exam 2015 Call Letters- UPHESC ASSISTANT PROFESSOR Exam 2015 Hall Released -uphesc.org
Uttar Pradesh Higher Education Service Commission (UPHESC) has released online admit cards/ call letters/ hall tickets for written examination which is going to be conducted on 14th February 2015 against advertisement of 46 for 1652 Posts of Assistant Professors in various disciplines i.e. Hindi, Home Science, Geology, Agronomy, Social Work, Commerce, Physics, Plant Disease, Anthropology & Agricultural Economics, B. Ed. Etc. (Total 46 subjects). Thousands numbers of candidates had applied for these posts. The Latest News is that those candidates who had applied for UPHESC Assistant Professor Exam 2015 and waiting for admit cards can get their admit cards from the direct link provided in the end of post.
|UPHESC ADMIT CARDS|
UPHESC Assistant Professor Admit Cards Exam 2015 Details
· Name of Exam- UPHESC Exam 2015
· Name of post – Assistant Professor in Hindi, Home Science, Geology, Agronomy, Social Work, Commerce, Physics, Plant Disease, Anthropology & Agricultural Economics, B. Ed. Etc. (Total 46 subjects)
· No. of Posts – 1652 Posts
· Date of Exam – 14th February 2015
· Admit Cards status – Released
· Official Website: http://www.uphesc.org/
How to download UPHESC ASSISTANT PROFESSOR Exam 2015 Admit Card
· Go to Direct Link provided at the end.
· Enter Application number and Date of birth.
· Click on Search Now button.
· Download Admit Card appear on the screen.
· Save or Print the Admit Card in PDF for exam.
MENDATORY PRECAUTIONS WHILE APPEARING FOR EXAM- Remember Points
You May Like This
1. Note down the Venue of Exam and plan the route to reach the venue by Car/bus/train.
2. Read all the instruction provided in the admit cards and ensure the documents required such as ID proof i.e. driving license, PAN card etc.
3. Candidate should bring at least one photocopy of ID proof to the venue of exam.
4. Affix colour photograph of same image as provided in the printed Admit Card to the provided space. Do a cross signature on the pasted colored photograph pasted by the candidate.
5. Admit Card must be signed properly below the Colored photograph paste by the candidate. The signature must be same as it is appeared in the computer generated admit card.
6. Use of mobile phone/Calculator/Electronic gadgets is banned in exam room.
7. Candidates can download their admit cards any time on the official website direct link provided below.
HOW TO REACH EXAM ROOM for EXAM with Admit Card
Ensure that candidate must have Admit Cards of EXAM along with Original ID and a photocopy of the Original ID. Reach the Venue at least 20-30 minute before the time mentioned in the computer generated admit card. Check for the list of sitting plan according to the name of candidate and roll no. appeared in the admit card. Search for your name and roll no. Note down room no., floor of the room & seating position of the back side of the Admit Card page. Computer Generated Admit Card, Original ID and Photocopy of original ID will be checked twice by Personnel/Officers. Reach to EXAM Room and ensure the sitting plan on the sheet pasted outside the EXAM room. Mark the signature on the Attendance sheet and sit on the designated computer to your Roll No.
DO and DON’TS BEFORE LEAVING FOR VENUE
It is advised to the candidates to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the time of reporting. This recommendation is provided to relax your mind from expedition of route and prepare for EXAM for performing well. Don’t forget to bring computer generated Admit Card affixed with a coloured photograph, An Original ID Proof and Photocopy of the same ID proof which take to the venue of EXAM. In any confusion/dilemma/Illusion don’t hesitate to ask to the officers who are designated there for the help of candidate to reach to the EXAM room.
About UPHESC ASSISTANT PROFESSOR Exam 2015
UPHESC Assistant Professor Exam will be conducted in two stages. The scheme of exam will be completed by first stage as written test of candidates and second stage as Personal interview.
1st Stage – Written Test
The written exam will be conducted on 14th January 2015. The Exam will be conducted on Pen Mode. There will be OMR sheet which will be filled by Blue/Black ball point pen.
The exam will consist of various sections contains questions of General knowledge (60 Marks) and Subject related questions (140 Marks). The exam will be a multiple choice question paper of 200 marks in which four options are provided out of which candidates need to choose one correct answer.
The result containing marks obtained by the candidate will be displayed on the official website. A Cutoff mark will be decided for merit list or a list of short listed candidates that will be called to attend second stage of examination which will be Personal Interview.
Interview will be conducted in two stages.
1. Document Verification before Interview
All the selected candidates must reach the venue of Interview at least 20-30 minutes before the time mentioned on the interview letter of the candidate. Selected candidates are required to bring computer generated online application, result print, original documents (10th, 12th, UC DMC, Cast certificate –If applicable etc.) and one set of self-attested of all the documents to the venue of interview. 10th Certificate is used for Age Proof. Candidate must bring at least one Address proof i.e. PAN Card, Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Voter card or Driving License. Candidates are advised to bring two extra colored recent passClerkrt size photograph (same as pasted on computer generated application form) required for application form or other document requirements. Candidate must bring Caste/PWD/EXS certificate to claim for seat available for reserve category. If the candidate is an employer of any organization then it is mandatory to bring original as well as photocopy of NOC (No Objection Certificate) with them.
List of Documents required in Interview
· Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter
· Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
· Photo Identify Proof such as Adhar Card, Driving License, Pan Card, Voter Card etc.
· Mark-sheets & certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc.
· Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
· OBC Certificate must be in proper format & approved by authorized committee.
2. Personal Interview
Interview will be conducted for 30 Marks.
Expected Interview Questions for Personal Interview
· Tell me about yourself.
· About Family Background of the candidate.
· Situational Questions
· Decision Making Questions
· Conditional Questions
· Why do you want to join this job
· What do you think about your job responsibilities
Click here to download Detailed Selection process for UPHESC ASSISTANT PROFESSOR Exam 2015
Click here to download Syllabus of 46 subjects of UPHESC Assistant Professor Exam 2015
Direct Link to download UPHESC ASSISTANT PROFESSOR Exam 2015 Admit Cards
To Download UPHESC ASSISTANT PROFESSOR Exam Admit Card 2015, Click on the direct link provided below,